Mike has done a fantastic job in creating systems and structure to streamline our business, so for today’s episode we thought we’d talk about how he’s done it! Our hopes are that you can implement what we’ve learned from our years in business to make your business as streamlined as possible, allowing you to do less and make more in the process.
If you could benefit from having more systems and structure in your business, we invite you to join the waitlist for The Ultimate Online Business Playbook at katenorthrup.com/playbook. If you’re looking for one-on-one coaching, Mike is opening spots to work with new clients – visit mikejwatts.com/work-with-me/ for more information!
Would you, or a company you know, be a good fit to sponsor The Kate & Mike Show? If so, let’s talk! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding current sponsorship opportunities.
In This Episode
- The top 3 issues Mike sees his clients having [2:47]
- What having a clear picture of your finances involves [5:52]
- The importance of narrowing your focus [12:17]
- How Mike structures his consulting [16:22]
- Why strong communication is so important, and how we do it [25:52]
- Mike’s biggest growth lesson [30:17]
- An example of streamlining our business [34:37]
- Why we often avoid creating structure [38:47]
- How The Ultimate Online Business Playbook can help you [50:17]
Selected Links from the EpisodeJoin the VIP List for The Ultimate Online Business Playbook – Launching Next Week! Get on The Origin Waitlist! Mike’s Coaching Services
Kate’s Book, Money: A Love StoryEpisode 95: Life Is Hard. Here’s What To Do About It. Episode 84: The Specific Mindset & Workflow Shift That Automatically Allows You To Have More By Doing Less Episode 74: The 20-Hour Workweek: Sarah Kathleen Peck from Startup Pregnant The Purple Doorknob Rev-A-Shelf
People MentionedMelissa Sweet Stu McLaren