"This book guided me to fall madly in love with my relationship money.
Kate Northrup helped me become unapologetic about my desire to earn more, give more, and prosper in every area of my life."
- Gabrielle Bernstein, New York Times best-selling author of May Cause Miracles
“This beautiful book provides the perfect mix of theory and practice.
You need your own love story with money, and these pages will lead you to romance.”
- Chris Guillebeau, NNew York Times best-selling author of The $100 Startup
“Money: A Love Story is a beautiful and insightful guide to finding true prosperity from the inside out.”
- Marie Forleo, entrepreneur, marieforleo.com
"Stop letting money matters be a source of pain in your life.
Read Money: A Love Story and allow Kate Northrup to become your new best friend as she guides you, step-by-step, down the financial freedom trail. Her fresh, creative approach to handling money is sure to leave you feeling empowered and eager to build the wealth you deserve. I loved this book!"
- Cheryl Richardson, author of The Art of Extreme Self Care and Take Time for Your Life
""Money: A Love Story is a real breakthrough book!
Combining the 'inner game' of money, with the 'outer game,' Kate Northrup guides you effortlessly, with humor, compassion, and a deep understanding of what it takes to succeed in life. If you're ready to have a new experience with money, and change your financial future, this is the book for you!"
- Nick Ortner, New York Times best-selling author of The Tapping Solution
"I wish I had this book long ago.
I can only image how much grief I would have spared myself. But as Kate reminds us, it's all part of the spiritual journey to freedom abundance. This is the first book about finances (and life!) that I can actually relate to. Refreshingly candid, uplifting and practical, Money: A Love Story addresses what holds us back from healing and thriving both personally and financially. Thank you brilliant Kate Northrup. I am deeply in love with the road map you've given us all."
- Kris Carr, New York best-selling author of Crazy Sexy Kitchen
"If I had this kind of freedom-focused guidance when I first got going, I'd have saved myself a lot of suffering... and a lot more cash.
Kate's take on money is grounded, fresh, and womanly wise."
- Danielle Laporte, creator of The Desire Map and The Fire Starter Sessions