Today’s a general life update where we talk about how we’re having a bit of a hard time lately in our household. This episode isn’t just going to be talking about the struggles though, it also includes some gems that you can use during tricky times in your own life. Life can be hard – here’s what to do about it.
Would you, or a company you know, be a good fit to sponsor The Kate & Mike Show? If so, let’s talk! You can email [email protected] regarding current sponsorship opportunities.
In This Episode
- Kate’s take on what has been happening [6:12]
- What’s new in Mike’s world [8:25]
- What we’re doing to keep our personal and business life going [17:32]
- An unhealthy place to go in a relationship [20:12]
- A lesson from nature on “balance” [27:11]
- The different ways we receive messages [41:02]
- Steps you can take right now [41:32]
- Are you mansplaining? [42:42]
Selected Links from the EpisodeJoin the VIP List for The Ultimate Online Business Playbook Get on The Origin Waitlist! Episode 74: The 20-Hour Workweek: Sarah Kathleen Peck from Startup Pregnant Episode 24: You have 4 Minutes to Change Your Life: Rebekah Borucki on Meditation, Sex Magic, and Parenting Like a Badass Couples Therapy with Candice and Casey
You Can Heal Your Life by Louise HayHannah Gadsby: Nanette Infographic on mansplaining (*Source unknown)
People MentionedGina Nicole Megan Watterson Glennon Doyle Tony Robbins