Today’s episode is a listener request episode all about not burning out!
Listen in and learn about our own burnout lessons (and how to avoid them) as well as signs to look for, steps to take to get out of burnout, and a whole lot more.
In This Episode
- Our definition of “burnout” and each of our experiences with it [7:32]
- Short-term vs. long-term burnout [22:27]
- Steps to take if you’re experiencing burnout [23:17]
- Why saying “No” is so powerful [24:00]
- The significant role of sleep [25:37]
- How we are preventing burnout in 2018 [45:42]
- Warnings signs of burnout [47:42]
- Ways that planning will make your life easier [53:13]
Selected Links from the EpisodeThe Do Less Experiment
Kate’s Book, Money: A Love Story Episode 9: How to Reinvent Yourself and Your Business with Licia Morelli Episode 12: How We Do Our Year In Review and Annual Planning Episode 24: You Have 4 Minutes to Change Your Life with Rebekah Borucki Episode 49: Marketing, Positioning, and Other Random Business Lessons with Licia Morelli, Madame President Episode 57: Jennifer Racioppi: Lunar Logic and the Profitable Power of Living in Sync with the Cosmos Episode 58: When To Walk Out On A Psychic Reading: Halloween Special Call-In Show with Licia Morelli Episode 64: Karen Brody: Daring to Rest Episode 65: The Best and Worst of 2017 and What’s Ahead in 2018
The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
Turning Pro by Steven PressfieldNo Meat Athlete BIRTHFIT The Truth Barrel Podcast (Gabrielle Reece and Neil Strauss) 3M Micropore Tape KicKee Pants
You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay
Connect with Kate and Mike on Instagram!
People MentionedCarrie Montgomery Gabby Bernstein Sarah Jenks Dr. Shefali