While a huge part of the Do Less Methodology is about learning to let go and let others do things, there’s one thing that I don’t recommend outsourcing.
Ever since I started talking about the power of our monthly energetic ebbs and flows and how tracking them can change your business and your life, I’ve gotten the following question a lot:
How do you talk to Mike about your menstrual cycle, and what do you tell him about what you need at different times?
The answer is WAY simpler than you may think.
This week on The Kate & Mike Show (the 6th-to-last episode of the show), we’re giving you the ins and outs of:
The thing you don’t ever want to outsource when you’re trying to reach peak productivity
- How Mike tracks his energetic ebbs and flows and what he’s noticed about his own cyclical energy
- Specific examples of what I need at different times of the month
- What I do (and don’t) ask for when it comes to support throughout the month and why
May this episode bring more peace, joy, and connection to your body and partnership.
In This Episode
- The very first thing you need to do before communicating with your partner about your cycle [12:48]
- The way that Kate tracks her own cycle and why she feels so strongly about doing this [14:26]
- Mike’s experience with his cyclical patterns of energy [19:07]
- How you can begin to talk with your partner about this subject [29:42]
- What you can do to become healthier in this process [32:55]
- In what phase Kate communicates the most to Mike [36:22]
- The benefits of having a wide base of support and the importance of nutrition during your cycle [45:50]
- What can happen if you don’t plan for rest in your schedule [49:51]
- A big lesson that Mike is learning this year [51:29]
- What happens when Kate pays more attention to the timing of her cycle [54:55]
- How you can practice cyclical tracking, for free, in community [56:25]
Selected Links from the EpisodeKate’s Free Experience, Right Thing, Right Time (starting on the New Moon September 17th) Ask Kate & Mike Anything! Build A Thriving Digital Course Biz – Get The Free Cheat Sheet & Podcast Playlist! Order the Paperback Version of Do Less (and Get Access to the Book Club + Bonuses)! Get Your I’m Not Here To Please You T-Shirt!
It’s Time For B-School! To Sign Up and Get Our Incredible Bonuses, Click Here!Do Less Physical Planner Waitlist Join The Do Less Facebook Group Get Kate’s Free Do Less Weekly Planner Ready To Uplevel Your Business? Sign Up For The FREE Masterclass
Sign up for Kate’s Free Workshop, Spacious: 3 Proven Time Management Strategies Every Female Entrepreneur Needs Now
Get On Kate’s Mailing List (and get the Weekly Planning Ritual Guide)
Her First Book, Money: A Love Story & The Money Love Course Enrollment For Origin ®& Mastermind/Incubator Waitlist Episode 196: How to Make Virtual Events and Connection as Good as (or Better) Than in Person Episode 195: Giving Up Good for Great: Why We’re Ending The Kate & Mike Show Episode 188: Pulling Back The Curtain On Our Anti-Racism Journey Episode 124: Wednesday Martin, PhD: Female Sexuality, Parenthood, and the Future of Monogamy Episode 80: Dodging Energy Vampires: Christiane Northrup, M.D.
Fix Your Period by Nicole Jardim
People MentionedLaura Belgray Dave Asprey Licia Morelli Dr. Deb Kern Sarah Tangredi