We realize that social media might be a big downer sometimes, and if you’re looking for ways to keep it easy and stop it from taking over your life, don’t worry! You’re not alone. We’re talking all about this in today’s podcast!
Also, would you or a company you know be a good fit to sponsor The Kate & Mike Show? You can email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about current sponsorship opportunities.
In This Episode
- Why you should publish your content at the same time each week [11:12]
- Mike on his recent break from social media [17:37]
- How being constantly being plugged in to the news harms us [23:17]
- Kate’s new social media rule [30:54]
- What to do if you find yourself playing the “comparison game” [32:40]
- Why Kate uses social media and how she does it [43:16]
Selected Links from the EpisodeJoin the VIP List for The Ultimate Online Business Playbook Get on The Origin Waitlist! Project Life with Mike Watts Episode 90: Renegade Beauty with Nadine Artemis Episode 91: Tracee Stanley: Yoga, Healing, and the Brave Path Inward Episode 92: Elena Brower: Getting Clean, Honoring Our Mothers, and Diving Deeper Episode 93: Gina Gomez: Critical Thinking & Difficult Conversations Queer Eye on Netflix
Dodging Energy Vampires by Christiane Northrup, M.D.Together Rising Diversity is an Asset Moment App Franchesca Ramsey’s Website (With Book & Viral Video)
Connect with Kate & Mike on Instagram!
People MentionedMegan Watterson Brittany Packnett Emily Abbott Rick Mulready Dale Earnhardt Jr. Oprah Winfrey Kim Kardashian Gary Vaynerchuk Michael Franti