Today we have a special interview with Tracee Stanley, a Yoga teacher who has been studying Yoga and Tantra since 1995. In her past career, Tracee was a high-level executive in the film industry and was able to bring balance and calm into her life with the practices she talks about here today.
Tracee shares her thoughts on the power of rest, what Yoga is really about, and also about her film career and what’s it’s like to be a movie producer. You’ll want to hear how she answers when we ask her what she feels is the purpose of life, and she gives her profound insights on how we can heal the division in the world right now, both on a macro and a micro level.
In This Episode
- How Tracee discovered Yoga Nidra [3:06]
- What it is and what it can do for you [3:30]
- Her film work and the role of a movie producer [7:35]
- What it’s like living in LA while on a spiritual journey [11:04]
- A powerful lesson she learned on holding space [18:55]
- How her study of Yoga has developed over time [22:16]
- The power of consistency [28:32]
- What’s missing in the modern Yoga world [29:35]
- How to uncover what isn’t serving you [36:51]
- Tracee’s powerful experiences in South Africa [46:26]
- What she is desiring right now [52:50]
- The purpose of life is…[53:46]
Selected Links from the EpisodeTracee’s Website Join the VIP List for The Ultimate Online Business Playbook Get on The Origin Waitlist! Rod Stryker’s ParaYoga Episode 64: Karen Brody: Daring to Rest Wanderlust
Way of the Peaceful Warrior by Dan Millman
Long Walk to Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela
Connect with Kate, Mike & Tracee on Instagram!
People MentionedMarianne Williamson Nick Nolte