Today we are talking with Denise Duffield-Thomas, a money mindset expert for the new wave of online female entrepreneurs. Denise has two best-selling books – Lucky Bitch and Get Rich, Lucky Bitch – and a third book coming in 2019 with Hay House.
Denise is Australian, has two little ones (with a third on the way!), and runs her company with her husband Mark. You’ll hear her talk about parenting, her somewhat insanely busy life, and how to get help as a parent and entrepreneur.
Things we love most about Denise: she’s honest, she’s authentic, and she says exactly what she thinks!
Denise has a free workshop for female entrepreneurs about releasing money blocks, which you can register for at katenorthrup.com/denise.
In This Episode
- Experiences working with her husband [3:41]
- How Denise knew what opportunities to say no to [5:53]
- Why she gave up trying to be perfect [6:53]
- What effect being pregnant has had on her business [11:38]
- Why Denise intentionally keeps her team lean [15:50]
- What “pretend maternity leave” looks like [25:13]
- A sneak peek at Denise’s new book [27:23]
- How she manifests what she wants in life and business [32:08]
- Her thoughts on motherhood and entrepreneurship [38:33]
- Some common money blocks for female entrepreneurs [42:20]
- How Denise’s energy has shifted and why it was needed [46:54]
- Why she says that “babies bring abundance” [52:27]
Selected Links from the Episode
Her Free Workshop for Releasing Money Blocks
People MentionedLaura Roeder Marie Forleo Kate Hudson Amy Schumer Dr. Christiane Northrup Sarah Jenks