Today’s episode is a smattering of random goodness, and we touch on a lot of important topics today. You’re going to get an update on an upcoming road trip that includes a speaking engagement for Kate, how Mike’s health is progressing, and why we need to really be informed about what we’re putting into our bodies and minds (and not just take what we’re told at face value). We also talk about the power of keeping an open mind, the season our business and lives are in right now, the one guest that Mike would love to bring on the podcast, and much more!
You can get your own copy of Do Less and still receive incredible bonuses at katenorthrup.com/book! Kate wants to hear from you, and you can post about your #DoLess experiences on Instagram, DM her (@katenorthrup) or email email@example.com!
In This Episode
- The upcoming road trip & Kate’s speaking engagement [3:55]
- An update on Mike’s health and lessons he’s taken from this experience [9:22]
- What we can do to be informed about our food [13:25]
- The problem with the medical industry, media and our political system [17:45]
- Why keeping an open mind is so powerful [18:35]
- A great hack to make you more productive [21:20]
- Kate’s recent trip to New York, including a trip to VaynerMedia HQ [25:50]
- The season we’re in now [35:33]
Selected Links from the EpisodeOrder Kate’s New Book!
Kate on MarieTV Episode 28: Raising Mike Watts: An Interview With Bill and Michele Episode 121: Feeding You Lies: Vani Hari of FoodBabe.com Purple Doorknob Red Skin Syndrome (Documentary) The Joe Rogan Experience The Ben Shapiro Show Episode 80: Dodging Energy Vampires: Christiane Northrup, M.D. Mom Brain Podcast PureWow Episode 125: Tiffany Dufu: Drop the Ball: Achieving More By Doing Less The Shameless Mom Podcast This American Life The Ezra Klein Show VaynerMedia
People MentionedMeggan Watterson Licia Morelli Noah Levy Marie Forleo Andrew Yang Brendon Burchard