Does it sometimes seem impossible to run a business while having the life you want at the same time? Today we’re sharing our strategies and tools around how we’ve been able to make a life while making a living – and not go off the rails with being too busy! This has been a work-in-progress for both of us, but the steps we’re taking are paying off and you’ll hear how.
Kate’s Time & Energy Workshop is now live, and to take part you can go to myoriginworkshop.com!
Would you, or a company you know, be a good fit to sponsor The Kate & Mike Show? If so, let’s talk! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding current sponsorship opportunities.
In This Episode
- A powerful question we’re asking ourselves [2:32]
- Mike’s takeaways from Kate’s new book [4:57]
- Why Kate doesn’t like talking about “balance” [6:47]
- How we’ve restructured our lives and the effect it’s had [7:42]
- Why our weekly planning calendar has been key [10:22]
- A really big shift and realization Mike has made recently [18:42]
- How Kate is bringing more joy into her life and business [24:40]
- What our network of support looks like and has allowed us to do [29:35]
- The need for men to prioritize connection with others [32:27]
- Ways the working world has changed over the years [36:22]
Selected Links from the EpisodeJoin The Time & Energy Workshop! Origin® Incubator Preorder Kate’s New Book! Get on The Origin Waitlist! Episode 115: Business and Life Goal Setting (and Achieving) Reimagined Sarah Peck’s Startup Pregnant Episode with Emylee Williams Episode 74: The 20-Hour Workweek: Sarah Kathleen Peck from Startup Pregnant Mike’s Top Books Medical Medium Transformational Speaking with Gail Larsen Brené Brown on Dax Sheppard’s Podcast
I Don’t Want to Talk About It by Terrence Real
People MentionedJason Mamoa