Want to make time for what matters most? Today we’re talking about a class Kate is offering called The Focus Formula. In this episode we’re going to share the rituals, practices and mindset strategies we use to help us get clear about what to focus on in our lives!
To learn more, you can sign up for Kate’s free workshop taking place on October 23rd by visiting www.katenorthrup.com/focus.
Would you, or a company you know, be a good fit to sponsor The Kate & Mike Show? If so, let’s talk! You can email [email protected] regarding current sponsorship opportunities.
In This Episode
- What’s made Kate more conscious about her time [1:07]
- What you’ll learn in her upcoming workshop [10:02]
- Kate’s focus and how she decides what opportunities to take [11:02]
- Mike’s filtering questions [14:22]
- Why we choose to live in Maine [16:53]
- Our rituals for being productive [24:10]
- How to reframe the need to be reachable 24/7 [30:37]
- Why we’re always learning [35:52]
- The importance of making a schedule – and sticking to it [36:37]
Selected Links from the Episode
Sign up for Kate’s Free Workshop, The Focus FormulaGet on The Origin Waitlist! Episode 103: Our Best Writing Secrets…Revealed! TranscriptionPuppy
People MentionedMarie Forleo Laura Belgray Steve Jobs Pink Adele Rahmit Sethi