It’s lovely to hear about folks working 4 hours a week while having their best revenue months EVER or sending one email and making $50K, but do these stories not leave us wondering:
Is this person full of sh*t? What’s the real story here?
I was asked in a podcast interview the other day whether or not I’d managed to launch Do Less in a “do less” way.
Like, was I really walking my walk with this launch?
The answer is mostly yes. And a little bit no. (Because we’re all a work-in-progress.)
Whether you’re launching a book or a program or a business or a dinner party, getting your creative work out there takes some oomph. But doing good work does not have to do you in.
That’s why we recorded an episode of The Kate & Mike Show for you this week that reveals the 7 lessons learned while launching Do Less in a “do less” way.
In this week’s episode you’ll hear:
- The most important question you need to ask about your life before embarking on a launch
- My big secret to self-discipline
- How to launch something to sell for the long haul, not just to be a flash in the pan
- My top tip for pitching podcasts and other media outlets so you stand out from the crowd
- The most important ingredients that prevented me from getting sick or burning out (like I did during my last book launch) despite the fact that my life is way more full than it was 6 years ago
Once you’ve listened, we’d love to hear from you:
What are you launching right now? How can you apply the 7 lessons I shared to your own situation?
Leave us a comment!
P.S. Haven’t gotten your copy of Do Less yet? What the heck are you waiting for? We’ve recently added a new bonus that our community is LOVING, which is a masterclass on manifesting with NY Times Bestselling author Dr. Shefali Tsabary. Click here to order Do Less and get the masterclass plus 4 other incredible bonuses for free!