We’re back from maternity/paternity leave, and we’ve got a very special episode for you. Today’s show is about questions, and we’re giving you 6 powerful questions to ask yourself that can totally change your life and business!
Do you want help answering these questions in order to upgrade your business, much like the way we’ve grown our business to 7-figures, with an amazing team? We invite you to join us for The Ultimate Online Business Playbook at katenorthrup.com/playbook, but hurry, the cart is only open until this Thursday. As a special bonus, you’ll also receive an exclusive ticket to Origin™ Live, happening this November in Maine (value of $497)!
Would you, or a company you know, be a good fit to sponsor The Kate & Mike Show? If so, let’s talk! You can email email@example.com regarding current sponsorship opportunities.
In This Episode
- What Kate wants to do now that she’s back [1:33]
- If you want a better life, do this [9:47]
- Question #1: What do you stand for? [12:01]
- What Kate stands for, and her recommendations for you [15:52]
- Question #2: Where is your energy leaking? [19:05]
- Why you absolutely need structure in your business [19:20]
- Question #3: What is your zone of genius? [22:04]
- How to tell you are working outside of it [23:22]
- Question #4: How do you want people to feel when they interact with your brand?
- The way we want our customers to feel [27:05]
- Question #5: What do your customers want? [31:52]
- How we determine the wants of our community and an example of how a company in Corporate America does this [33:07]
- Question #6: Where do your customers come from? [35:30]
- Why you need more than just social media to grow a business [40:50]
- A rundown of The Ultimate Online Business Playbook! [45:37]
Selected Links from the EpisodeJoin the The Ultimate Online Business Playbook – The Cart Is Now Open, Until Thursday! Get on The Origin Waitlist! Mike’s Coaching Services Episode 98: How to Streamline Your Business with Systems and Structure Episode 97: Patricia Moreno: Fatphobia & The Lies We’re Told About Being Thin Episode 95: Life Is Hard. Here’s What To Do About It. Episode 92: Elena Brower: Getting Clean, Honoring Our Mothers, and Diving Deeper Leverage Events Colin Kaepernick’s Nike Video
Drop the Ball by Tiffany DufuOrganize Maine
The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
Connect with Kate & Mike on Instagram!
People MentionedGary Vaynerchuk