Gratitude is one of our company’s core values and today we’re talking about how we put gratitude into practice on a daily basis. Gratitude comes in all forms and in this episode we’re talking specifically about how we show gratitude for our team and all they do, as well as how we show gratitude for our clients and community.
Would you, or a company you know, be a good fit to sponsor The Kate & Mike Show? If so, let’s talk! You can email email@example.com regarding current sponsorship opportunities.
Have a topic you’d like us to cover on a future episode of The Kate and Mike Show? Let us know!
In This Episode
- An update on what’s happening in our lives [4:52]
- Staggering data about vacation [13:22]
- How why treat our employees [17:52]
- A good way to give feedback [27:01]
- What showing gratitude is teaching Mike [28:37]
- What really motivates people [32:42]
- Building a team? Check this out! [36:20]
- How to make clients feel your gratitude [36:52]
- What feeling gratitude will create [48:17]
- How we use it in our personal lives [49:00]
- The difference between gratitude and appreciation [52:12]
- What is something that you’re grateful for? [52:30]
Selected Links from the EpisodeJoin the VIP List for The Ultimate Online Business Playbook Get on The Origin Waitlist! Episode 95: Life is Hard. Here’s What To Do About It. Episode 57: Jennifer Racioppi: Lunar Logic and the Profitable Power of Living in Sync with the Cosmos Joovv Light
The One Thing by Gary Keller and Jay Papasan
Dark Money by Jane MayerVanity Fair Diversity is an Asset
The Happiness Advantage by Shawn Achor
The Magnolia Story by Chip and Joanna Gaines
Chris P. Bacon by Len Lucero and Kristina Tracy
Connect with Kate & Mike on Instagram!
People MentionedDarren Hardy Lebron James Kendrick Lamar Shaun King