We’re back today talking about our recent business decision for organizing our promotional calendar around this maternity/paternity leave and family time.
You’re going to get an exclusive peek at what we decided to do, why we did it, and how you can apply the same sort of thinking yourself in order to live the life that you want to live.
In This Episode
- What our values are – and why we have them [6:22]
- Some regrets people have [12:17]
- Why we’re giving ourselves permission [17:17]
- What we were noticing…[21:37]
- The benefits of a longer “runway” for a launch [22:39]
- A big lesson Mike is learning now [25:34]
- How to handle pressure [28:32]
- What our recent dinner experience taught Mike (33:37)
- A sign to look for that you’re on the right track (40:40)
- Details on our latest offering (41:22)
Selected Links from the EpisodeJoin the VIP List for The Ultimate Online Business Playbook Get on The Origin Waitlist! Episode 9: How to Reinvent Yourself and Your Business with Licia Morelli Episode 49: Marketing, Positioning, and Other Random Business Lessons with Licia Morelli, Madame President Episode 58: When To Walk Out On A Psychic Reading: Halloween Special Call-In Show with Licia Morelli Episode 80: Dodging Energy Vampires: Christiane Northrup, M.D. Episode 87: Life with Two Kids: An update from Maternity/Paternity Leave
The Top Five Regrets of the Dying by Bronnie Ware
Casey Neistat’s Video, The Pressure of Being a YouTuber
Connect with Kate & Mike on Instagram!
People MentionedMarie Forleo Stu McLaren Denise Duffield-Thomas Dr. Shefali