Today we’re talking about a topic that was a huge paradigm and mindset shift for us and our community. We’re so excited to share this with you, and hopefully it’ll change your life and business as much as it’s changed ours!
In This Episode
- The reason we should be focusing on results – not time [5:02]
- Generational differences and how a shift is happening [14:52]
- The discussion we’re having with our team around taking breaks [19:22]
- Which people this will apply to [22:20]
- The role of the four phases [24:02] and each phase defined [25:40]
- What begins to happen when you identify which phase you’re in [34:27]
- The big downfall of time-orientation [41:01]
- How everyone’s creative side has a different rhythm [43:52]
- Kate’s tips for optimizing the managing of projects [45:33]
Selected Links from the Episode
Kate’s Blog Post, 3 Ways to Do Less and Make More in Your Business (with free download) Origin™ Project Life with Mike Watts
Waking Up in Winter by Cheryl RichardsonThe Defiant Ones Teamwork
Connect with Kate & Mike on Instagram!
People MentionedHenry Ford Tim Ferriss Logic Stu McLaren