Today we’re joined by our good friend Terri Cole, and in this episode we’re talking all about relationships. Terri is a licensed psychotherapist, master coach, relationship expert, and founder of The Real Love Revolution & Boundary Bootcamp. For two decades, Terri has worked with some of the world’s most well-known personalities from international pop stars, athletes, and TV personalities to thought-leaders and Fortune 500 CEOs.
Terri has taught us so much about how to thrive in love and maintain boundaries, and in this episode she shares her expertise on relationship dynamics. Terri also gives her thoughts on how relationships are changing as a result of technological advances, as well as revealing the four questions to ask yourself when you feel triggered (and why you need to start doing this). We tell a hot-off-the-press story of a recent argument that we had and how we were both triggered, and Terri gives us some live marriage therapy.
She also shares the exciting details on her upcoming Raise Your Love Vibe 5-Day Challenge, which you can find out more about at katenorthrup.com/lovevibe. Whether you are single, married, or partnered, there’s something for you in this episode!
In This Episode
- How people are messing up in relationships! [3:58]
- What to do if you’re on a different spiritual path than your partner [5:22]
- Terri’s 3 questions (plus a bonus one) to ask for attracting the right person [16:23]
- Should you stay or should you go? [26:53]
- Her 5 pillars of real love [38:21]
- How to raise your love vibe! [40:33]
- The role that technology is playing in relationships [41:34]
- Good relationships happen when….[44:20]
- Her thoughts on #metoo, sexual harassment and more! [47:23]
Selected Links from the Episode
Terri’s Raise Your Love Vibe 5-Day Challenge (starts March 19th)
Terri’s Program, Real Love Revolution
Kate’s Book, Money: A Love Story
The Tapping Solution (Documentary)
People MentionedLewis Howes Barbra Streisand Harville Hendrix