We’ve been in business for 7 years now, and today we want to share all of the lessons we’ve learned about how to run a successful company.
On today’s episode, we give you the 4 key ingredients that will get you on the right track towards obtaining the results you seek for your business.
In This Episode
- What “successful” means to us [9:52]
- Are you solving a problem or meeting a specific need? [11:22]
- Trying to be everything to everyone doesn’t work! [25:32]
- Limit who you’re paying attention to [34:02]
- The need to just be yourself [46:40]
- There’s more to just making more $$$ ! [57:44]
Selected Links from the EpisodeFree Video Training with Marie Forleo (For A Limited Time Only)!
Kate’s Business Love Series – Read Part 1 here! (Part 2 including the Niche Navigator Map drops February 21st!) Get on our list to receive the series right to your inbox!
Kate’s Book, Money: A Love Story
Mike’s Website & Podcast Episode 62: Sadie Lincoln: Founding Barre3, Growth, Consciousness, and Dropping Out Patagonia
Connect with Kate & Mike on Instagram!
People MentionedDanielle LaPorte Marie Forleo Jadah Sellner Lewis Howes Gabby Bernstein Oprah Winfrey Gary Vaynerchuk Tim Ferriss James Wedmore Elizabeth Cronise McLaughlin