If you open up a magazine (or look anywhere these days!), today’s guest, Gabby Bernstein, will be lighting up the pages! We’re so excited to bring you this conversation with Gabby, author of the brand-new book, Judgment Detox (as well as multiple New York Times Best Sellers).
In this episode we cover: why Gabby really does what she does, how it’s been working with her husband, her take on judgment (that you probably haven’t heard like this before), trauma recovery, and a whole lot more.
Want to win a copy of Judgment Detox? We’re giving away copies to two lucky listeners, so tune into this episode and we’ll let you know how you can enter to win!
In This Episode
- The first step to take when it comes to judgment [6:05]
- Why judgment is similar to any addiction [6:55]
- Judging as a form of “numbing out” [9:20]
- How The Universe brought Kate & Gabby together [13:25]
- Gabby’s keys to success – and what to avoid [17:35]
- Why she now considers herself a “new person” [19:21]
- How working with her spouse has brought them closer [24:45]
- What her “dream day” will be like [29:40]
- The best decision Kate has ever made (besides marrying Mike) [32:39]
- Are you a workaholic? Here’s how to start curing it [35:55]
- The real reason Gabby writes and speaks to others [40:32]
- How to handle judgment from others – her real life example [42:20]
Selected Links from the EpisodeGet a Free Audio Book Introduction to Judgment Detox! Gabby on Beautiful Writer’s Podcast The Do Less Experiment Episode 9: How to Reinvent Yourself and Your Business with Licia Morelli Episode 49: Marketing, Positioning, and Other Random Business Lessons with Licia Morelli, Madame President Episode 58: When To Walk Out On A Psychic Reading: Halloween Special Call-In Show with Licia Morelli
People MentionedDr. Christiane Northrup Terri Cole Nick Ortner Marianne Williamson Lewis Howes Stu McLaren