Today we’re sharing 7 practical ways that we do less to have more – a big theme for 2018.
In this episode you’ll get to hear the behind-the-scenes story of how this concept became a major philosophy of how we do everything in life and business!
In This Episode
- Not quite ready to delegate? Try this! [9:37]
- An exercise to determine your dream hourly rate [12:57]
- Why batching tasks is a great idea [22:19]
- Mike’s automation tips [25:22]
- How to create boundaries and why you need them [29:10]
- How to identify your ideal life [36:25]
- The absolute worst day to start (and end) your day! [43:13]
Selected Links from the EpisodeThe Do Less Experiment Episode 9: How to Reinvent Yourself and Your Business with Licia Morelli Episode 49: Marketing, Positioning, and Other Random Business Lessons with Licia Morelli, Madame President Episode 58: When To Walk Out On A Psychic Reading: Halloween Special Call-In Show with Licia Morelli
Regrets of the Dying by Bronnie WareAttached by Amir Levine & Rachel Heller Urban Farm Fermentory Hannaford To Go Blue Apron Honest Diapers Usana Gillette On Demand Google Calendar Teamwork Google Glass
Connect with Kate and Mike on Instagram!
People MentionedMarie Forleo Josh Pais Nisha Moodley Sarah Jenks Amy Porterfield Gary Vaynerchuk Neil Strauss Mariah Carey