All business owners (no matter what phase of business they’re in) face inefficiencies that waste time, energy and, unfortunately, profits! On today’s episode, we’re revealing the four questions that all entrepreneurs should be asking themselves in order to minimize these business roadblocks.
As a bonus – Mike is also sharing the three tools that have been game changers in our business, and he gives listeners an overview of his newly launched coaching programs available on MikeJWatts.com!
In This Episode
- The way Mike’s brain operates & how it’s helped the business transition [8:22]
- Mike on the need for outsourcing [25:34]
- The true role of a CEO in a business [31:02]
- A way business owners waster a lot of money [39:07]
- Why you absolutely need to know what your mission is [43:18]
- How are people going to see your message? [45:20]
- Be aware of what’s stopping you! [49:33]
- An overview of Mike’s coaching offerings [62:15]
Selected Links from the Episode
Kate’s Book, Money: A Love StoryThe Tim Ferriss Show This American Life Podcast Your LL Bean Boyfriend
What Happened by Hillary ClintonNick Offerman’s Comedy Tour SweetMoney (Melissa Sweet)
People MentionedLisa Loeb Laura Linney Dr. Shefali Brené Brown Sarah & Michael Franti Gary Vaynerchuk Eric Worre