Want to have more by doing less? You can! Today’s episode is an interview with 3 of our Origin™ Membership Empresses: Maia Young, Tamika Auwai, and Autumn Sanders.
In this episode we have a candid conversation about the experiences these women have had in the Origin™ community and how they’ve learned how to have more by doing less in life, business, and motherhood – the Origin™ way! Listen in and learn how you can, too!
In This Episode
- Why each of these women chose to be part of Origin [9:50]
- The content that has had the biggest impact on them [16:00]
- How Tamika got permission to be where she was in life [16:50]
- The ways Maia is embracing ease in her life [21:18]
- The significant changes that has happened in their businesses [24:38]
- Autumn’s big “A-HA” moment [29:40]
- The effects of Origin on motherhood and relationships [33:00]
- The importance of accepting help while navigating the cycles [35:45]
- What will help heal this world [42:50]
Selected Links from the EpisodeThe Origin Collective Maia’s Website Tamika’s Website Autumn’s Website Magic Lessons Podcast with Elizabeth Gilbert Episode 51: To Share of Not to Share? The Line Between Private and Public in Business Mama Gena’s School of Womanly Arts
People MentionedDr. Christiane Northrup Jennifer Racioppi Brené Brown Glennon Doyle Melton