Today we have a fun, short, sweet (and practical!) episode for you. We’ll be sharing our best tips for decluttering, packing and moving.
Want to make your next move more seamless and pleasurable? Listen in!
In This Episode
- The number of moves Kate and Mike have each made in their lives [2:30]
- If you haven’t used it in a year – get rid of it! [5:07]
- How preparing for your move well in advance will make things a lot easier [6:37]
- The one question to ask yourself when considering whether to throw something out [9:22]
- What to do with keepsakes [12:51]
- Kate’s powerful Feng Shui lesson [16:47]
- There are many ways to ask for (and receive) help [19:45]
- The Freedom Tour logged 34,000 miles and crossed 41 states! [23:20]
- An example of how details really don’t matter that much [26:01]
Selected Links from the EpisodeEpisode 1: Kate & Mike: A Love Story – How We Met & Ended Up Doing Life & Business Together The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up by Marie Kondo
People MentionedDr. Christiane Northrup Moby