I’m keeping it short today.
Mike and I have some bittersweet news to share, and we recorded a new episode of The Kate & Mike Show to tell you.
Here’s the episode.
Whatever moment of endings and/or new beginnings you find yourself in, we’re with you.
In This Episode
- Kate’s pursuit of her true calling [8:56]
- How our callings differ – and why this is ok [10:35]
- The way that Mike got clear about what he wants to be doing [13:55]
- When we feel our work dynamic changed [16:32]
- How Kate realized she needs to stand on her own and be completely responsible for her business [17:00]
- Why we wanted this to be a slow and smart transition, and what we didn’t want to do [23:05]
- The challenges that Mike said became too much for him [24:29]
- How this decision is bigger than just the podcast ending [25:20]
- A sneak peek at Mike’s upcoming pivot [28:18]
- The emotions he has felt, and what we both feel so good about moving forward [32:50]
- Why this is such an exciting new chapter of our marriage [36:25]
Selected Links from the EpisodeBuild A Thriving Digital Course Biz – Get The Free Cheat Sheet & Podcast Playlist! Order the Paperback Version of Do Less (and Get Access to the Book Club + Bonuses)! Get Your I’m Not Here To Please You T-Shirt!
It’s Time For B-School! To Sign Up and Get Our Incredible Bonuses, Click Here!Do Less Physical Planner Waitlist Join The Do Less Facebook Group Get Kate’s Free Do Less Weekly Planner Ready To Uplevel Your Business? Sign Up For The FREE Masterclass
Sign up for Kate’s Free Workshop, Spacious: 3 Proven Time Management Strategies Every Female Entrepreneur Needs Now
Get On Kate’s Mailing List (and get the Weekly Planning Ritual Guide)
Her First Book, Money: A Love Story & The Money Love Course Enrollment For Origin ®& Mastermind/Incubator Waitlist Episode 1: Kate & Mike: A Love Story – How We Met & Ended Up Doing Life & Business Together Episode 168: How to Get Paid and Do Good at the Same Time with Rha Goddess, author of The Calling
Profit First by Mike Michalowicz
More Myself by Alicia Keys
Mating in Captivity by Esther Perel
People MentionedMeggan Watterson Glennon Doyle Kobe Bryant