When you think about something that you want, do you immediately think of all of the different things you’re going to need to do in order to get it?
Even if you’re a student of metaphysics and you practice ways of attracting what you want energetically, does manifesting sometimes feel like a slog (or a lie)?
The heaviest belief a lot of us are carrying around is:
In order to get what I want I have to work hard.
And while I’m never one to shy away from devoted, focused attention to worthy tasks, I live in question of the assumption that anything we want has to come through hard work.
In fact, I even question the way folks who teach the “easy” way of manifesting seem to make it harder than I think is necessary.
That’s why I love the concept of Egg Wisdom that I learned about from my mom, Christiane Northrup, MD.
It’s all about the metaphor of our biological blueprint to attract what we want while doing less.
If you’ve never heard of Egg Wisdom, if you’ve heard of it but don’t really get it, or if you’ve been practicing it but want to know more, then this week’s episode of The Kate & Mike Show is for you.
Listen in to learn how to attract what you want while doing less with Egg Wisdom.
(Plus, you’ll get some insights on the problematic nature of how the Law of Attraction is sometimes taught and why Egg Wisdom applies to anyone of any gender identity or expression.)
If you’re anything like the hundreds of folks I’ve heard from who are so excited about their innate abilities of magnetism, aka Egg Wisdom, you’re going to LOVE this concept…and it’s going to make your life and work so much easier!
In This Episode
- An important reminder Kate received recently [2:01]
- Why there are shortcomings with manifesting [3:53]
- How Kate was introduced to the power of pure positive energy and Egg Wisdom [7:18]
- What to consider in terms of our wants and needs at this time [15:49]
- The signs you’ll see when something is true for you [17:40]
- Who can apply Egg Wisdom in their life [19:20]
- What happens when we hold onto the idea of what we want too tightly [21:20]
- A question you can ask yourself to help gain clarity [23:05]
- How our community practices Egg Wisdom [24:20]
- The way that Egg Wisdom applies to productivity [30:00]
- Examples from Kate’s life of Egg Wisdom in action [35:22]
- The story of the neckless we are now selling, and how you can get one [39:48]
Selected Links from the EpisodePreorder the Paperback Version of Do Less (and Get Access to the Book Club + Bonuses)! Get Your I’m Not Here To Please You T-Shirt!
It’s Time For B-School! To Sign Up and Get Our Incredible Bonuses, Click Here!Get On The Waitlist For The Do Less Planner! Get Kate’s Free Do Less Weekly Planner Join The Do Less Facebook Group Ready To Uplevel Your Business? Sign Up For The FREE Masterclass
Sign up for Kate’s Free Workshop, Spacious: 3 Proven Time Management Strategies Every Female Entrepreneur Needs Now
Get On Kate’s Mailing List(and get the Weekly Planning Ritual Guide)
Her First Book, Money: A Love Story & The Money Love Course Enrollment For Origin ®
You Can Heal Your Life by Louise HayBrené on Anxiety, Calm + Over/Under-Functioning Teamwork Episode 161: How to Live Your Life Without Regret With Bronnie Ware, author of The Top 5 Regrets of the Dying
The Rules by Ellen Fein & Sherrie SchneiderMama Gena’s School of Womanly Arts
Connect with Kate & Mike on Instagram!
People MentionedNoah Levy Dr. Christiane Northrup Sarah Tangredi Dr. Cleopatra Sinclair Kennally