No matter what’s going on in your corner of the world, I want you to know that I’m sending you love.
No matter how this global situation has affected you and your family, I want you to know that I’m thinking of you and our entire community.
Mike and I are committed to showing up in a way that contributes to this being a healing experience for all of us.
So, we recorded a new episode of The Kate & Mike Show for you where we shared:
- How we’re navigating self-isolation (including some missteps and how we’re learning from them)
- 5 specific tips for tending to your nervous system during this time so you can signal your body to rest, restore, and heal instead of activate fight, flight, or freeze
- 6 steps to take stock of what’s happening and pivot your business in an effective, helpful way
- Why giving away all of your stuff for free may or may not be the best thing to do right now as a business owner
- The way we’re staying informed without freaking out
- One perspective on this unprecedented time that’s bringing us a lot of peace and solace
If you need some healing thoughts during this uncertain time, this episode is for you.
This is weird. We’re here for you. Take really good care of yourself and each other.
In This Episode
- How our personal lives and business has been impacted recently [2:35]
- What we feel that you don’t have to show up fully right now – and it’s ok to take a break [3:50]
- The steps to take to be “stoic” at a time like this [5:40]
- What to remember and the media’s business model and objectives [8:00]
- The opportunity that exists right now for Mother Earth right now [10:32]
- What’s keeping Mike grounded and how he’s shifted his perspective [12:28]
- Tips and strategies for healing our nervous systems [15:33]
- Where business owners can get help during these trying times [24:50]
- How we’ve chosen to help others and the pivot we’ll be leading our community through next month [31:55]
- What to do if you’re working at home with your children [37:20]
- The importance of laughter, and other things to keep in mind in order to stay healthy [40:00]
Selected Links from the EpisodePreorder the Paperback Version of Do Less (and Get Access to the Book Club + Bonuses)! Get Your I’m Not Here To Please You T-Shirt!
It’s Time For B-School! To Sign Up and Get Our Incredible Bonuses, Click Here!Get On The Waitlist For The Do Less Planner! Get Kate’s Free Do Less Weekly Planner Join The Do Less Facebook Group Ready To Uplevel Your Business? Sign Up For The FREE Masterclass
Sign up for Kate’s Free Workshop, Spacious: 3 Proven Time Management Strategies Every Female Entrepreneur Needs Now
Get On Kate’s Mailing List
Her First Book, Money: A Love Story & The Money Love Course Get On The Waitlist For Origin ® Episode 174: How to Navigate Speaking Up About Something Controversial DuckDuckGo & Ecosia The Tapping Solution App Resources to Help Your Small Business Survive the Coronavirus (US Chamber of Commerce) Facebook Small Business Grants Program Episode 168: How to Get Paid and Do Good at the Same Time with Rha Goddess, author of The Calling
Traffic Secrets by Russell BrunsonGrace and Frankie (on Netflix)
People MentionedRyan Holiday Laura McKowen Holly Whitaker Tom Brady Bill Gates Sarah Tangredi Christiane Northrup, M.D. Anne Ortelee