Today’s guest, Alex Ortner, is a long-time friend of ours and is the chief marketer, and along with his brother Nick and sister Jessica, and co-owner of The Tapping Solution, LLC, whose mission is bringing into the mainstream a simple, effective, and natural healing method known as Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), or “tapping.”
Alex shares what it’s like to work together with family and his move from being behind-the-scenes at the company to stepping more into the spotlight. You’ll be inspired by listening to what he says you need to be willing to do if you want to try something new, so make sure you look for that wisdom towards the end of this episode. Marketing, personal growth, parenting, and more– it’s all here today on The Kate & Mike Show!
You can get your own copy of Do Less and still receive incredible bonuses at katenorthrup.com/book! Kate wants to hear from you, and you can post about your #DoLess experiences on Instagram, DM her (@katenorthrup) or email [email protected]!
In This Episode
- How The Tapping Solution started and Alex’s role [4:52]
- Why he wrote his kids book and how it’s helping children through tapping [8:48]
- What Alex himself loves about tapping [10:37]
- How they practically invented the summit model [11:16]
- What you can do to ensure your content is high-quality and the marketing strategies Alex uses [14:52]
- A significant shift he made and why he says he had to do it [21:41]
- The dynamics (and challenges) of working with family [26:39]
- How Alex manages his emotions as an entrepreneur [31:13]
- His morning “routine” with 3 children [35:47]
- Why having a large social media following doesn’t mean having a strong business [42:19]
- The reason he’s willing to “suck” when trying new things [49:08]
- What their app is all about and how you can use it in your own life [55:57]
Selected Links from the EpisodeOrder Kate’s New Book!
Kate’s First Book, Money: A Love StoryGet On The Origin ® Waitlist!
Alex’s Book, Gorilla Thumps & Bear HugsThe Tapping Solution Documentary Film Simply Raw: Reversing Diabetes in 30 Days (Documentary) The Tapping World Summit 2019
People MentionedGary Vaynerchuk