Are you looking to connect with influencers and grow your network and, as a result, your business? We believe that anyone can do this, but, as with anything, there’s a right way and a wrong way to go about it. Today we’ll be giving you a behind-the-scenes look at our own experiences of building relationships to help put you on the right path to connecting authentically with the people who influence you.
You can get your own copy of Do Less and still receive incredible bonuses at katenorthrup.com/book! Kate wants to hear from you, and you can post about your #DoLess experiences on Instagram, DM her (@katenorthrup), or email email@example.com!
In This Episode
- An update on the latest book launch and how you can help spread the word [9:00]
- The power in who we surround ourselves with [14:05]
- What happened when Kate committed to filling a recent event [21:20]
- How she let people know they were seen and wanted them there [24:05]
- What to remember when looking to connect with influencers [28:00]
- Who is an influencer…[33:20]
- An example of how Kate recently brought people with her on the journey [47:48]
- Why “Do Less” can be triggering [50:35]
Selected Links from the EpisodeOrder Kate’s New Book!
Her First Book, Money: A Love StoryGet On The Origin® Waitlist!
Kate’s Upcoming Events
Coming Out Of The Dark by Gloria Estefan (video)
Amber Lilyestrom’s Ignite Your Soul SummitBIRTHFIT Joe Rogan Experience #1278 with Kevin Hart
People MentionedSarah Kathleen Peck Stu McLaren James Wedmore Jen Pastiloff Brandi Sellers-Jackson Lori Harder Jenné Claiborne Andrew Yang Marie Forleo RuPaul Licia Morelli Patrice C. Washington