Do you have a product, service, or a business that you need to pivot or reposition? If so, this episode is for you. We’re going to take you behind the scenes of how we did this for the Origin® Membership in order to make it more relevant for our customers (as well as easier for us to run)!
The Origin® cart is now open – but only until January 31st, 2019 – and you can go to origincollective.com to become a member!
Would you, or a company you know, be a good fit to sponsor The Kate & Mike Show? If so, let’s talk! You can email email@example.com regarding current sponsorship opportunities.
In This Episode
- What Origin® is all about [5:22]
- How business today is changing [9:37]
- Major realizations Kate has made about Origin® [10:52]
- An indicator that a certain career could be a fit for you [16:17]
- How to reposition your offer to get more buyers [21:32]
- Ways that we’ve addressed the issue of overwhelm for Origin ® members [27:50]
- Kate’s new model for time management [32:07]
- How Origin® has changed her mindset around motherhood… [34:22]
- Around work…[36:28]
- And around our marriage [40:07]
- The long-terms benefits of Origin® for its members [54:35]
Selected Links from the EpisodeJoin Origin® Now! Origin® Incubator Preorder Kate’s New Book! Episode 48: Breakdown to Breakthrough in Our Marriage and Business
Feeding You Lies by Vani Hari
Drop The Ball by Tiffany Dufu
Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
Essentialism by Greg McKeown
The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim FerrissTidying Up with Marie Kondo on Netflix
People MentionedAmy Porterfield Pat Flynn Stu McLaren Carrie-Anne Moss Kevin Hart Nicole Kidman Bryan Cranston Brené Brown