This past year was hard for us in many ways, and as a result, it taught us lessons that we are so grateful for. In this episode, we’ll be sharing the insights that we gained in the hopes that they will help you in your goal setting and annual planning for 2019.
So, what are your goals for this year? And if they shifted at all after listening to this episode, let us know. We want to hear from you!
To get on the waitlist for Kate’s upcoming Time & Energy Workshop, you can go to myoriginworkshop.com!
Would you, or a company you know, be a good fit to sponsor The Kate & Mike Show? If so, let’s talk! You can email [email protected] regarding current sponsorship opportunities.
In This Episode
- Kate’s word for 2019 and why she chose it [7:27]
- What S.M.A.R.T goals are all about [8:42]
- Why doing more doesn’t mean more results [14:42]
- Kate’s special ask of listeners [17:40]
- What “devotion” really means [21:14]
- It’s ok not to hit a goal [24:42]
- How Mike’s changed his perspective on life and business [27:37]
- Why a year end review is so important [28:50]
- Kate’s lessons from 2018 [30:22]
- Our money goals and a major realization we made [38:32]
- What we want now more than money [47:07]
- How (and why) we’re slowing down [48:27]
- Mike’s takeaways from the last year [51:22]
Selected Links from the EpisodeGet on the Waitlist for the Upcoming Time & Energy Workshop! Origin® Incubator Preorder Kate’s New Book! Get on The Origin Waitlist!
Kate’s Book, Money: A Love StoryEpisode 114: Emergent Strategy: Adrienne Maree Brown Episode 65: The Best and Worst of 2017 and What’s Ahead in 2018 Episode 57: Jennifer Racioppi: Lunar Logic and the Profitable Power of Living in Sync with the Cosmos Brené Brown on Dax Sheppard’s Podcast Saatchi Art App
The Conscious Parent by Dr.Shefali
The 1 One Thing by Gary Keller & Jay Papasan
Deep Work by Cal Newport
Born a Crime by Trevor Noah
People MentionedLaura Thompson Brady