Today we are celebrating Kate’s new book, Do Less: A Revolutionary Approach to Time Management for Busy Moms, which is now up for pre-order, and we’re talking all about it today.
In this episode, you’ll hear why this book means so much to both of us, who it was written for, and how it’s going to help so many people who read it. You can pre-order your own copy – and receive the amazing bonuses we talk about today – by visiting katenorthrup.com/preorder!
Would you, or a company you know, be a good fit to sponsor The Kate & Mike Show? If so, let’s talk! You can email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding current sponsorship opportunities.
In This Episode
- Mike’s thoughts on Kate’s new book [5:04]
- Her writing process [7:22]
- Mike’s practice of journaling [10:52]
- Writing spiritually and Kate’s prayer she uses [12:02]
- What she loves most about her new book [15:12]
- The amazing bonuses you’ll get by preordering [20:57]
- Why Kate wrote the book and who it’s for [25:18]
Selected Links from the EpisodePreorder Kate’s New Book! Get on The Origin Waitlist! Episode 95: Life Is Hard. Here’s What To Do About It. Episode 109: Life is Hard Part 2 + A Special, On Our Knees Gratitude Update
Kate’s Book, Money: A Love StoryEpisode 47: Hourglass: Time, Memory, Marriage with Dani Shapiro The Startup Pregnant Podcast
The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim FerrissEpisode 103: Our Best Writing Secrets…Revealed!
Connect with Kate & Mike on Instagram!
People MentionedGlennon Doyle Dr. Christiane Northrup Russell Brunson Latham Thomas Dr. Shefali Aubrey Marcus