Today’s episode is just the two of us because we felt we needed to share what has been going on in our personal lives. We wish we could say that things have gotten easier since our last life update, but they’ve actually gotten harder. Despite this, we’ve both learned so many lessons, and we have so much to be grateful for, and you’re going to hear about it all in this very personal episode.
Would you, or a company you know, be a good fit to sponsor The Kate & Mike Show? If so, let’s talk! You can email email@example.com regarding current sponsorship opportunities.
In This Episode
- An update on Mike’s health [1:26]
- What things have affected Kate recently [3:44]
- Mike’s breakdown and spiritual journey [6:52]
- Some good news from Kate [10:11]
- How the Universe will test us [11:44]
- What these times have taught Kate [13:55]
- What Mike is grateful for [21:17]
- How you can get Kate’s new book [29:24]
Selected Links from the EpisodePre-Order Kate’s New Book! Get on The Origin Waitlist! Episode 95: Life Is Hard. Here’s What To Do About It.
Kate’s Blog Post, The Magic in the MinutiaeWorld Service Institute
I Don’t Want to Talk About It by Terrence RealThe Lonely American Man Podcast
How Can I Help? by Ram Dass
People MentionedGlennon Doyle Abby Wambach Dr. Christiane Northrup Sabine Jackson Licia Morelli