We are so excited to bring you a wonderful conversation with our friend Sarah Jenks, who is a life coach, emotional eating expert, and sacred space holder. She’s also the proprietress of Hawthorn Farm, a 23-acre farm and retreat center in Medfield, Massachusetts. Sarah is the founder of Whole Woman, an online membership program for women seeking answers to the questions, “Who am I?” and “Why am I here?” She also started Live More Weigh Less, the most popular online emotional eating program that has helped almost 100,000 people since 2009.
In This Episode
- How Origin™ came about from a conversation with Sarah [4:44]
- The story of her early years of marriage [8:06]
- The way she uncovered her big purpose in life and then manifesting it into reality [12:17]
- What helped Sarah remember who she really is [15:59]
- How she has evolved her business and given herself permission to transform publicly [19:05]
- What is the “divine feminine” and why it’s important for us to acknowledge it [24:28]
- Sameness equals safety [27:16]
- How things look different now in Sarah’s home [31:44]
- What ways she works with women from all walks of life [39:44]
- Why we should be doing less as mothers, not more [43:44]
- What to consider when it comes to our spouses [45:25]
Selected Links from the EpisodeGet on the Origin™ VIP Waitlist!