Who wouldn’t want more time? On today’s show we’re taking a closer look at how we perceive time and all the ways we can all make the most of the time we have available. A common belief is that we don’t have enough time, but in this episode we’re sharing what we do to open up life and allow us to experience more of what we love.
Enrollment for Origin™ is now open, but hurry as doors close this Thursday, October 25th. Visit origincollective.com/flashsale today to sign up!
Would you, or a company you know, be a good fit to sponsor The Kate & Mike Show? If so, let’s talk! You can email email@example.com regarding current sponsorship opportunities.
In This Episode
- The only sure way to expand time [15:19]
- A big myth most people hold about time [16:52]
- Why being present is so important to Kate [17:49]
- What Mike does to remain in the moment [20:59]
- The reason we need to be aware of our numbing behaviors [19:32]
- What we can learn from how our kids view time [26:02]
- Advice from Kate’s mom on experiencing and expanding time [27:50]
- The best way to feel that you’re getting things done [30:52]
- What Origin™ can do for you [35:50]
Selected Links from the EpisodePicture of Mike Origin™ Enrollment Is Now Open (Only Until This Thursday, Oct 25th)! Episode 104: The Focus Formula: How to Make Time for What Matters Most to Get the Results You Want Episode 95: Life Is Hard. Here’s What To Do About It. World Service Institute/Divine Love Self-Healing
The Untethered Soul by Michael A. SingerEpisode 47: Hourglass: Time, Memory, Marriage with Dani Shapiro Episode 97: Patricia Moreno: Fatphobia & The Lies We’re Told About Being Thin
People MentionedDr. Deb Kern Gina Nicole