Can you believe we’ve now released 101 episodes of The Kate & Mike Show? Neither can we! Last week’s Episode 100 snuck right up on us, so today we wanted to celebrate. You’re going to hear us reflect on our favorite episodes (to date!), what’s been going on in each of our lives, and what we’re really looking forward to as we continue our journey, with all of you along for the ride.
Would you, or a company you know, be a good fit to sponsor The Kate & Mike Show? If so, let’s talk! You can email email@example.com regarding current sponsorship opportunities.
In This Episode
- How Mike is working on himself right now [7:52]
- Why coming back from maternity leave has been so hard for Kate [17:27]
- An update on Kate’s book [20:47]
- What Mike’s return to work has been like [22:50]
- The power of showing up [38:25]
- Why Kate still blogs weekly [39:02]
- The books she’s reading now and getting so much from [39:52]
- Thinking of doing staring something? Do this…[44:52]
Selected Links from the EpisodeGet on The Origin Waitlist! Mike’s Coaching Services Project Life with Mike Watts Podcast Episode 100: Black Girl in Maine: Shay Stewart-Bouley on Racism, Organization, Island Life, and More Episode 97: Patricia Moreno: Fatphobia & The Lies We’re Told About Being Thin Episode 95: Life Is Hard. Here’s What To Do About It. Episode 80: Dodging Energy Vampires: Christiane Northrup, M.D. Episode 72: Half Magic with Heather Graham Episode 28: Raising Mike Watts: An Interview With Bill and Michele Episode 18: Moby: Sex, Drugs, and Self-Compassion – A Conversation about Porcelain: A Memoir and Being Human Big Questions Podcast with Cal Fussman Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee
Emergent Strategy by Adrienne Maree Brown
Drop the Ball by Tiffany Dufu
I’m Still Here by Austin Channing BrownAnchor App for Podcasting
Connect with Kate & Mike on Instagram!
People MentionedStu McLaren Marie Forleo