It’s a book!
My heart is bursting in celebration of my soul sister Meggan Watterson’s book launching today! Reveal: A Sacred Manual for Getting Spiritually Naked is available in stores and online everywhere. I recommend buying a few copies because this is one you’re going to want to spread around to all your girlfriends.
Tonight we’ll be boogying at the swanky Le Poisson Rouge in New York City to launch this fabulous, necessary book. We’ll be joined by co-hosts Latham Thomas and Alissa Vitti (who’ll be featured on Glimpse TV tomorrow!).
Join us for the party tonight: http://revealbook.eventbrite.com
Meg and I shot an episode of Glimpse TV that I know you’re going to love. I got chills and had to dab my eyes multiple times while reviewing it in the video editing process over the past day.
In this episode, Meggan shares:
- a process for tapping into your inner truth/soul voice/the Divine that works without fail to make the right decision every time
- how she’s moved through her fear of flying and anxiety
- the 7-layered process to revealing your soul voice
- how to claim your Divine Worth
- and so much more
You won’t want to miss Meg’s wisdom — or our funny dance moves. PLUS, this is the first-ever Glimpse TV with outtakes at the end.
Click below to watch this very special episode of Glimpse TV.
In the comments, let us know how YOU connect with your inner truth/soul voice/The Divine. We’d love to hear from you!
- Get your copy of Reveal here: http://amzn.to/102ZOzA
- Find out more about the Reveal Conference in May in NYC: http://revealconference.org
- Find out more about Meggan, The Red Ladies, and her other work: http://www.megganwatterson.com