I’m not sure why I was surprised to learn that one of our most popular How-To trainings within our membership has been our training on How to Ask for Help in Life and Business, but I was. (Given that I ended up writing a 25,000 word chapter on getting help a the first draft of Do Less, I should have known that this is an incredibly complex and deep issue for women.)
- Have trouble identifying when you need help until it’s too late
- Are scared to ask for it even when you know you need it
- Feel like you don’t deserve the help you secretly desire
- Feel like you should be able to do it all yourself
- Or are simply feeling lost when it comes to the entire subject of help
…this training is for you!
It’s short and sweet. (We keep things efficient here because I know you already have a lot on your plate and don’t have hours and hours to devote to learning each month.)
In the video you’re going to learn:
- Why asking for help is a sign of strength and courage, not weakness, as some of us have been brainwashed to believe
- Why you’re limiting your income and impact if you’re not asking for help
- How trying to do it all yourself prevents others from stepping into their greatness
- A trick (I’ll give you the exact words) for what to say when asking for help to make it easier
- And more!
OVER TO YOU:
Do you have trouble asking for help? If so, why? What was the most helpful tip in this training and how will you implement it? Tell me in the comments!