Episode 43: Married with a child and a business: Celebrating 3 years and our biggest lessons so far
written by Kate Northrup on July 11, 2017
Listen on iTunes and Subscribe!
Wow, we’ve been married for 3 years now and have learned a lot already.
In this episode, we’re sharing some of what we’ve both learned from our time as husband and wife as we continue on our journey of life, love and business!
In This Episode
- What we’ve learned from Adele [2:02]
- How spending alone time with your spouse impacts your connection [5:24]
- Our addictions with our phones – and the easy fix [9:10]
- Ways you can add structure around your communication [14:07]
- Ask for what you want (instead of waiting for someone to figure it out)! [17:55]
- How owning your time helps you step into your power [27:56]
- Your spouse isn’t responsible for your happiness….[29:49]
- Why a “third entity” is so helpful in a relationship [31:52]
- Create the space to become a better human being [41:22]
- It’s ok to ask for help with your marriage! [42:02]
Selected Links from the Episode
The Desire Map by Danielle LaPorte