(You’re ready, I can feel it.)
I want to know:
What lights you up?
What turns you on?
What gets you going in the morning?
Now let me ask you: When was the last time you were actually able to spend time doing it?
Really doing it.
Not just wistfully thinking about doing it?
Hey, there – welcome. I’m Kate Northrup, and I’m here to help you get what you want in business and life without sacrificing what matters most.
As an entrepreneur, bestselling author, mother, and activist, I’ve discovered that my “on purpose” work and dream is to support ambitious, motivated and successful women like you to light up the world without burning themselves out in the process.
• You find yourself bumping up against a never ending tug-of-war between getting work done and getting dinner made
• Your self-care regimen consists of the extra 3 minutes you take in the shower as time for yourself
• Thinking if your kid yells, “MOM!” one more time before you can get that email off to your client you might have to call the mental ward
• You crash into bed at night wanting to muster up some passion with your partner but instead negotiate for “tomorrow night, I promise”
• Your friends all talk about going to lunch or yoga or to grab a quick drink for happy hour, but you can’t seem to find time to fit it in
And the biggest one:
• You wonder what the heck “finding balance” looks like because you feel like you’re falling short every. single. day.
Somewhere along the line, you’ve been told you can have it all.
And that sounded exciting, so you’ve tried – really tried – to achieve it all. Your ambition egging you on, telling you to keep going.
But the truth is, over time, you’ve realized you don’t want it all.
Her commitment to finding the best (and usually most fun) way to wholeness is her gift - to us."
Creator of The Desire Map
You want to be inspired (and to apply that inspiration to your life).
You want to be in love (and show your partner the love they deserve).
You want to be healthy (and sane).
You want to be happy (not just satisfied).
You want to have abundance (and work that doesn’t kill you in the process).
You want the ultimate luxury: choice.
Choice to say no when you want to.
Choice to be free of “the shoulds” you impose on yourself.
Choice to take a day off from work (or your kids!).
Choice to ask for help when you need it.
Let’s be honest, you want the choice to put your attention on what really matters.
The wherewithal and strategy to know how to filter out what doesn’t matter and clear the decks to make space for:
It’s time to choose to release the weight of everything you’ve been carrying that isn’t yours to carry (and if you’re honest, doesn’t actually matter to you anyway).
I’ve never seen someone as clear, articulate, and downright MOTIVATING around showing women the path to financial freedom."
Thrive as an entrepreneurial, change-making mother (fur baby moms included!)
Plug into your power source so that your business success isn’t solely dependent on your own time and energy, but instead is supported by the Earth and the cosmos (yes, really).
Chuck balance, yet find peace.
Her messages guide us to change our minds about fear and embrace freedom as our birthright."
Speaker, Author of Add More -ing To Your Life, Spirit Junkie, May Cause Miracles, GabbyB.tv
Tell me – can you answer “yes” to any of these questions?
• If your friends were to describe you they would use “overly motivated” and “needs to dial it back” as descriptors
• You have your hand in 17 different projects and your to-do list looks like a mind map the CIA might use
• You feel like you need to: volunteer, make your 6-figure income, have dinner ready, clean your house, read personal growth books, play with your kids (and maybe even craft with them), manage your team, arrange and organize every detail of your friend’s baby shower, and do all the interviews you’ve been asked to participate in – all in one day?
Yep. I’ve got you.
I’m here to remind us all that when we overextend, forget to ask for help, and start to burn out, we aren’t doing anyone any good.
We don’t have to do it all.
We don’t need to be superwoman.
Holding everything won’t make our lives better or our personalities more pleasant.
So what I’m trying to say is this:
(But you knew that already, didn’t you?)
Kate totally transformed my beliefs about fear and money."
New York Times bestselling author and speaker
I’m a mother.
I’m a wife.
I’m an owner of a six-figure business.
I’m a bestselling author making appearances on places like the Today Show and Yahoo Finance.
I’m a speaker.
I’m a friend.
I’m the leader of a successful USANA direct sales business and a tribe guide to our team of wellness entrepreneurs, The Freedom Family.
I’m a maker of smoothies and occasional dinner.
I’m a juggler of love and time.
I’m a seeker to the understanding of what the new paradigm of “balance” means.
I’m a pioneer for women and business owners, specifically the ones who always find themselves taking care of other people.
But most of all, I’m just like you.
Susceptible to burnout and crankiness if I’m not careful.
Looking for the “how to do it all” and sometimes falling short.
And in this wild world of business, I’m trying my best to find a way for all of us overachieving, ambitious and motivated women to have the kind of lives and businesses we want, free from:
• our cultural obsession with productivity above all else
• our tendency to define our worth by how much we get done
• the assumption that more is better
• rampant compare and despair
• a disconnection from our innate sources of power as well as the fear of them
I teach the tools, mindset, and strategies to create that choice for yourself. And I serve it up with heaping dollops of love and fun.
How did I learn this stuff? By doing it. My training comes from the good old school of life and business.
My biggest epiphany this last year after my daughter was born was this:
There’s no escaping the excruciatingly beautiful heartache of loving this tiny being so much you would die for them, while at the same time desperately wanting to find a moment to yourself (to work, to shower, to sleep, to scream, to breathe…whatever!)
I found out that the antidote to the constant pull is to master (and dance with) how we invest our time and energy.
Which is why I’m here to help you do the same.
A place for us, this tribe of gorgeous, successful, motivated women, building business and family simultaneously. A way to consciously live and work and play and love in ways that are not “outsmarting” what’s happening but revising the way in which we live our days.
Because in the end, it’s the sum of our days that make a life.
Kate Northrup has more than a thing or two to teach you about value - valuing yourself, your life, and your money."
New York Times bestselling author and speaker